Advice and Guidance for families from the Wirral Local Authority
Dear Clare Mount Community
There is a lot of uncertainty around the current COVID-19 outbreak, particularly given that the situation is constantly developing and the information about the virus remains incomplete.
Understandably, this is causing a lot of worry and anxiety for people. Having children and young people at home, often when people are trying to work themselves, adds another layer of stress. It is therefore important to not only consider our physical health during such challenging times, but also to pay attention to our mental health. It is normal to feel worried, stressed and anxious when we are faced with uncertain situations, but the sooner we acknowledge and learn to take care of our mental health, the healthier and better equipped we’ll be to cope with the situation we're having to face.
Click the link below to be taken to a document with;
- Advice on looking after yourself and your children;
- A description of the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Creating a manageable daily timetable with a variety of activities
- Guidance on how to talk to your children about the Coronavirus
- Sources of support and a
- COMPREHENSIVE list of home learning activities and websites